WorkGuru Release Notes - 07/03/2023
We just wanted to update you on our most recent updates. For detailed instructions on how to use the features of WorkGuru, please see our list of support articles (https://support.workguru.io/support/solutions). We update these articles regularly to stay up to date with the features of the application.
Please be aware we currently have a freeze on all feature requests until after Easter. New requests submitted to the help desk will be ignored prior to then. If you'd like to submit a Feature request in the future, please submit it to our requests forum (https://support.workguru.io/support/discussions/forums/43000348436/recent). This allows us to focus on support requests via the Help Desk.
Invoices, Credit Notes, and a new Billable Line Items Tab have been consolidated within a Financials tab on the Project Details Page
Added project number availability message on Project Add or Edit page
- Wip dashboard components are now available
- Users can now credit specific line items on a merged Purchase Order
- Declined quotes now have a standardised text entry via a dropdown box selection. This text can be updated
- Users will be redirected to the Quote Details page after declining the quote
- UI improvements added to Kiosk settings page
- Ensured relevant data is being displayed on UI correctly such as Project Number and Description
- Improvements have been made to the navigation between Kiosk Tabs allowing smoother transitions
- Fixed Stock count template downloading template for different warehouses, UI updates have been made in conjunction with this fix
- Fixed Invoice Dashboard not displaying base currency values for multicurrency invoices
Client Credit Notes
- Fixed tax rounding issues when crediting a Project