Project Tools are a powerful tool in WorkGuru to group related Quote, Project and Invoice information together. The Project Group details page allow you to access all this information together in one location. You can access the list of active Project Groups from the Projects -> Project Groups in the WorkGuru menu.
To access the Project Group detail, click on the Details link to the right of the relevant Project Group in the list.
In the Project Detail screen you can see and access the following information from information throughout WorkGuru in one spot.
- Quick Actions
- Add a Timesheet: Add a timesheet to a Project assigned to this Project Group.
- Edit a Project Group: Edit the Project Group Name and Description.
- Quick Invoice: Raise an Project Group Invoice for Projects assigned to this Project Group. You can invoice based on Percentage Amount or Completed Actuals. Grouped either by Project or Client.
- Project Detail
- Project Summary: Name, Description, Key Dates
- Project Group Content
- Projects: Summary of Projects assigned to the Project Group.
- Tasks: Summary of Tasks contained in Projects assigned to the Project Group.
- TimeSheets: Summary of Timesheets entered for the Projects assigned to the Project Group.
- Materials: Summary of Materials entered as actuals in the Projects assigned to the Project Group.
- Invoices: Summary of Invoices raised previously in the Project Group.
- Cost Overview:
- Quotes: Summary of Quotes assigned to the Project Group.
- Report Dashboard
- Hours Works: Total hours from assigned Project Tasks (estimate) vs Timesheets entered (actuals)
- Tasks Completed: Total Tasks vs Project Tasks marked complete from Projects assigned to the Project Group.
- Invoiced: Total amount Invoiced vs total quoted amount.
- Cost: Total estimate of Costs vs Actual costs entered from Projects assigned to the Project Group.