One of our core beliefs here at WorkGuru is that the greater the level of data accessibility and transparency you have, the more likely you are to make good decisions for your business that steer you towards profitability and sustainability. To that end, we've built out our V2 reporting module to give as much control as we can to you to build out reports and view your data as you see fit. Below you'll find field definitions and extra information for each of our V2 project reports.
- Activity Lines
- Current Projects Due in Period
- Projects Completed in Period
- Project value vs Invoiced by Start Date
- Profit by Project
- Profit by Project within Period
- Project Task Lines by Start Date
- Project Task Lines by Due Date
- WIP Based on Actuals
- WIP Based on Quoted
- Revenue Forecast Report
- Project Progress Summary
- Project Forecast vs Actual
- Production Job Forecast vs Actual
- Recurring Projects by End Date
- Recurring Projects Occurrence and Invoiced within Period
- Project Templates Pivot Table
Current Projects Due in Period
Projects Completed in Period
Project Value vs Invoiced by Start Date
Profit by Project
Profit by Project within Period
Project Task Lines by Start Date
Project Task Lines by Due Date
WIP Based on Actuals
WIP based on actuals up to the input date on running the report.
WIP Based on Quoted
Revenue Forecast Report
Project Progress Summary
Project Forecast vs Actual
This report details forecast and actual information per line-item for projects completed or due for completion within the selected period.
When running this report, actuals are grouped together under 'Product' and 'Task' line types with adhoc line actuals matched off SKU. This means stock usage and purchases are part of the 'Product' figures and timesheets are part of the 'Task' figures. Other line types exist on the report to allow for more specific reporting if desired.