Adding Project Notes in the Kiosk
Modified on: Wed, 30 Jun, 2021 at 5:07 PM
To add a project notes in the kiosk:
- Open the kiosk from this URL: https://app.workguru.io/App/Kiosk
- Click on your name and enter your PIN. Your PIN is setup in the Administration -> Users. Click Login
- Select the relevant project from the Project dropdown and click the Add a Note button.
- Enter you note in the field provided, you can extend the text box if required by clicking and dragging the lines in the bottom right corner. Click Add Note to commit the note to the project.
- Click Done - Go back to the kiosk to log out of the kiosk.
- The notes added via the kiosk are available in the Notes tab in the project details.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.