The Android kiosk application allows you to formally setup the WorkGuru kiosk on devices via an application instead of the browser. This allows the kiosk to leverage the advantages of a dedicated application on the device.
The latest WorkGuru Android kiosk application is available on the Google Play Store and is designed primarily for tablets and compatible Chromebooks. Although the Android kiosk can run on a phone, the user interface is not optimise for the smaller screen/resolution. To setup the app, simply search the Play Store for WorkGuru Kiosk and install the application following the device's prompts.
The Android kiosk application allows multiple users to quickly add actuals to projects from a single device. The kiosk also provides quick access to other workshop tasks such as dispatching stock sales and receiving purchase orders.
- Enter Time and Materials - Add timesheets, use materials and add notes to a project.
- Fill a Form - Complete a form to capture information for a project.
- My Tasks - Review and complete assigned project or production tasks
- My To Dos - Review and complete the kiosk user's to dos.
- My StockSales - Dispatch the kiosk user's stocksales
- My Timesheets - Review the kiosk user's last weeks worth of timesheet entries.
- My Stock - Lookup current stock on hand in selected warehouse.
- My Purchases - Receive purchase orders.