Processing a stock transfer in WorkGuru is a 3 step process:
Create a Stock Transfer
- Click on +Add Stock Transfer from the stock transfer dashboard. (Stock -> Stock Transfers)
- On the new stock transfer detail page, complete the following
- Number - Leave blank or enter unique transfer ID
- Description - Reason for transfer
- Source Warehouse - Where is the stock being transferred from.
- Destination Warehouse - Where is the stock being transferred to.
- Add Products
- SKU - Search for SKU/product code
- Name - Search for product name
- Available Quantity - Current stock on hand (SOH) in the destination.
- Quantity - Enter quantity to transfer.
- Click Add Product to repeat as required.
- Confirm the data entered and click Save.
Dispatch a Stock Transfer.
- Open the saved stock transfer from the stock transfer dashboard. (Stock -> Stock Transfers)
- Confirmed the details and click Dispatch
- Note the Dispatched Date field has been populated.
- The SOH has been lowered in the source warehouse.
Receive a Stock Transfer
Open the saved stock transfer from the stock transfer dashboard. (Stock -> Stock Transfers)
Confirmed the details and click Receive
Note the Received Date field has been populated
The SOH has been increased in the destination warehouse.
The stock transfer can be confirmed from a products Stock Movements report: