You can email client credit notes to clients directly out of WorkGuru. You can email an credit note in any state.
From the credit note details page , click the Email to Client button.
An email compose screen will drop down to be filled out. You can automate/pre-fill this screen by setting up your email templates.
- Email Using Template - Select the required credit note template
- To - Enter or choose the recipient email from the Select Email To list.
- Select Email To - The client and contact email addresses saved against the client's card will display in the Select Email To: list.
- CC - Email CC will default to the logged in WorkGuru staff email. This is handy to confirm the email was sent successfully.
- Subject - Templated subject line, update as required.
- Attach Linked Files - Attached any files that have been stored in the credit note's files tab.
- Message - Email body.
Click Send Credit Note to send to the recipients. You will see a prompt saying credit note has successfully emailed, or an message if there is any issues sending. The email will then be logged in the credit note's Email History tab available in the credit note details page.
A envelope icon is also added next to the credit note's number in the credit note dashboard to indicate it has been sent.