You can manage your projects from the project dashboard page (Projects -> Dashboard). The dashboard displays project counts by In Progress, Overdue, Due this week and New. These widgets can be clicked on to display the projects in that widget.
You can also quickly update the Due Date and Status of projects in the project dashboard. Click the project's due date to access a date picker and change status's from the status dropdown.
You can open the project details page by clicking the project number on the projects dashboard. The project details page is the primary location to manage your projects in WorkGuru. It displays the project information, quick actions, profit and progress widgets and project tabs.
- Add a Timesheet - Add labour costs to the project via timesheets.
- Use Materials - Use stock on hand from a warehouse's inventory or track a non-stock expense on the project.
- Add Purchase Order - Raise a project purchase order to a project.
- Quick Invoice - Raise invoices based on the project's billable lines
- Credit Note - Raise client credit notes to refund invoiced lines.
- Mark as complete - Close of and archive the project.
Profit and Progress Widgets - Actual vs Forecast.
- Hours Worked - Hours based on timesheets.
- Tasks Completed - Project progress based on milestones (task) completion, not based on time.
- Invoiced - Amount invoiced vs forecast billable line items.
- Cost- Actual cost calculated by:
- Material/Stock usage
- Purchase orders.
- Supplier credit notes.
- WIP - Value of un-billed billable actuals.
- Profit - Actual profit calculated from invoiced value minus actual cost.
- Overview - Individual task progress and completion
- Time - List of timesheets added to the project
- Materials - Material summary and usage breakdown.
- Purchases - List of purchase orders raised attached to the project.
- Notes - Notes added to the project.
- Files - Files added to the project.
- Invoices - List of invoices raised on the project.
- Credit Notes - List of client and supplier credit notes raised on the project.