The WorkGuru reporting suite includes the ability to save custom reports and apply restrictions to those saved reports.
To save a custom report, first construct a report using your preferred combination of fields and filters. To learn more about how to populate/ manipulate a report, please see this support article. Once ready, click the Save Report button. If you cannot see that button, you may not have the correct permissions granted to be able to add or edit a report.
After clicking the save report button, the 'Save Report' popup will appear:
- Report Name - The name of the report which will be displayed on the reports index page and top of the saved report page.
- Category - This is the category under which you want to save this report. The report will be displayed under this category tab on the reports index page.
- Users Can Move Report Fields - This option allows you to choose whether other users are able to move the report fields when running the saved report.
- Users Can Change Report Filters - This option allows you to choose whether other users are able to alter the filters applied against the reports fields.
- Report Description (optional) - The description of the saved report which will be displayed on the reports index page and top of the saved report page.
Click Save when complete and the report will be displayed under the selected category tab on the reports index page and can be run as normal:
Note: Only the creator of a saved report has the ability to edit or delete that report. Saved reports can be edited and re-saved by clicking the Save Report button and completing the above steps.