The WorkGuru kiosk web application is designed to provide workshops with an interface to allow staff to easily add actuals to projects and production jobs without needing full access to WorkGuru. The kiosk is designed to be used as a shared device like a time-clock where the staff have limited access to individual mobile devices etc. It can be run on any device that includes a web browser. Although it can run on tablet devices in a browser, the Kiosk is also available as a dedicated iOS and Android applications.
Once setup, the kiosk can be accessed simply with a PIN and gives quick access to add the following functionality via the tabs:
- Enter Time and Materials
- Fill a Form - Complete project forms.
- My Tasks - Review and complete assigned tasks.
- My StockSales - Dispatch or complete open stocksales.
- My To Dos - Review and complete items on your to do list.
- See my timesheets - Review your timesheets for the day and week.
There are also a number of settings available for the kiosk which will allow you to adjust the workflow when using the kiosk (Administration -> Settings -> Kiosk).