The to-do list allows you to set yourself to-do's to assist your personal workflow. To-do's can be stand alone or assigned to specific projects and tasks. Clicking on the to-do name marks as it complete and removes it from the list. Clicking the trash icon will delete the to-do and not mark it as complete.
Clicking Go to List on the to-do will open the full to-do list.
The to-do list allows you to review, complete and manage your pending and completed to-dos. You can click on the table headers to order the to-do list as required (project, priority etc).
For pending to-do's you can:
For completed to-do's you can:
Clicking Add New ToDo will allow you to create a to-do and assign it to yourself or another user.
- Name - To-do name
- Description - To-do description
- User - Assigned to-do user. The to-do will display in this user's to do list.
- Priority - To-do priority (1-4)
- Project - Related project (optional)
- Task - Related task (optional)
From the to-do list, clicking on the to-do name will open the to-do detail page:
- Edit - Update the to-do. This is how you can re-assign the to-do to another user for example.
- Done - Marks to-do complete (Pending only)
- Undo - Marks to-do as not complete (Completed only)
- Delete - Delete to-do.