Bulk Add Products to Quotes
Created by: Michael Davis
Modified on: Tue, 7 Sep, 2021 at 5:23 PM
If your Quote requires a large number of product lines, you can import these products in bulk via a .csv spreadsheet.
- Download the Bulk Add Product template from this page, or create your own with the following headers:
- Sku* - Product code.
- Name* - Product name
- Description - Product description (can be different from product to be specific to the template)
- CostPrice* - Unit cost
- SellPrice* - Unit price
- Quantity* - Number required for the template
- Billable - TRUE for Billable, FALSE for non-billable.
- Add a new project template, or edit an existing one from Sales -> Quotes.
- Add tasks if required and click the +Bulk Add Products
- Click Choose File to select the product import template .csv file and click Save to apply.
- Confirm the order of the line items imported and click Save or Save and Issue
BULK PRODUCT IMPORT HANDY HINTS
- Ensure the .csv is in plain text format
- Remove all "$" and "," (Currency, commas from all text)
- Ensure SKUs are present, even for ad-hoc (not in the products list) line items.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.