To create a New Asset, start by selecting Assets from the WorkGuru menu located on the left hand side of your screen. From the WorkGuru asset dashboard, click Create Asset
From the new asset screen, fill out the fields. WorkGuru will prompt if required fields are missing.
- Name - Name of the asset. Note: Must be unique.
- Serial Number - Identifier for your asset, can be an asset tag etc.
- Type - Type or category of asset.
- Client - Current owner of the asset. Add Client to add a client not in the dropdown.
- Add Client - Shortcut to add a client if not currently in the list.
- Billing Client - Client that gets invoiced for work done with the asset.
- Product Code (beta) - Select a non-stock product to assign the asset to. This allows you to track asset usage of internal assets on projects.
- Custom fields (optional) - Custom fields assigned to the asset type will appear below the default asset fields.
Once you have finished entering the details of your asset, click Save