When creating or editing quotes and projects, you can also quickly create an asset to assign the quote and project to from the same screen. From the new or edit quote or project screen, click Add Asset.
From the add asset prompt, fill in the fields. WorkGuru will prompt if any required fields are missed.
- Name - Name of the asset.
- Serial Number - Unique identifier for your asset, can be an asset tag etc.
- Type - Type or category of asset.
- Client - Current owner of the asset.
- Custom fields (optional) - Custom fields assigned to the asset type will appear below the default asset fields.
Click Save and the new asset will be created and assigned to the quote or project. You can then edit the asset from the asset dashboard to add further information as required.