WorkGuru allows you to easily raise projects for multiple assets at once via a project group. This is designed for workflows such as were you need to raise maintenance projects on a specific fleet of vehicles, or a cleaning projects for all clients at a specific address or building. The assets can be raised from the same or different clients, as the project group invoicing functionality allows you to invoice easily by project or by client.
From the assets dashboard, select the relevant assets that need projects raised from the check boxes. You can search for a particular set of clients, types or custom fields as required. When more than one asset is selected, the Create Project Group button will appear. Click this button to raise the project group.
From the create a project group popup, fill in the following fields, with all being required.
- Name - Project group name.
- Description - Project group description.
- Start Date - Start date of the grouped projects.
- Due Date - Finish date of the grouped projects.
- Project Template - Template to be used to create populate the line items of each of the grouped projects.
- Project Manager - Project manager to be assigned to the grouped projects.
WorkGuru will then create a project per selected asset, and show the project group detail page so you can confirm the details and access the individual projects. Once the project group has been created either the project group or the individual projects can be managed as per your normal workflow.
The project history will then be available in the asset details page's asset tabs.