From the stock sale dashboard, add a new sale by clicking +Add Stock Sale.
Add the following information to complete the stock sale. WorkGuru will prompt if any required fields are missed.
- Number - Stock sale number, recommended to leave blank to auto assign.
- Description - Sale description (if required).
- Date - Date of the sale
- Expected Delivery Date - Estimated date the products are to be dispatched.
- Client - Stock sale client. Add Client if new. Click Set Delivery Address if this client's address is to be used for delivery.
- Client Contact - Stock sale contact. Add Contact if new.
- Billing Client - Stock sale invoice client. Client must exist in the WorkGuru client list. Click Set Delivery Address if this client's address is to be used for delivery.
- Owner - Select staff member responsible for sale
- Client Purchase Order - Client order reference if supplied.
- Source Warehouse - Select the stock location you want to draw stock from. Note: you can't add product line items until you select a warehouse.
- Delivery Address - Select delivery address from list. Add Delivery Addressto list if new. If adhoc address required enter the address in the following fields:
- Delivery Address 1 - Street address
- Delivery Address 2 - Street address
- Suburb - Delivery suburb
- City - Delivery city
- State - Delivery state
- Postcode - Delivery postcode
- Delivery Instructions - Specific delivery instructions for the address.
- Search and add product line items - Click Add Product to add lines as required:
- SKU - product code
- Name - product name
- Cost - product unit cost
- Quantity - product quantity sold
- Sell Price - product sell price, change if required.
- Billable - invoice the line?
Confirm the stock sale totals and forecast profitability and click Save. If the stock sale is correct and needs no further editing, click Approve. Note: product lines that are not in stock are highlighted red. You can raise a back-order purchase order to full-fill this order by click Raise Purchase Order
Once approved you have a number of options available depending on the workflow required. To finalise the stock sale, it needs to be dispatched and invoiced. The invoice and dispatch process adds respective dates to the order and can be completed at any time or at the same time. An example workflow would be the client makes the order and pays for it now (invoiced) and picks it up tomorrow (dispatched). If the client pays and takes the products immediately you would do both right now via the complete sale.