You can manage your stock sales from the stock sale dashboard page. From the dashboard you can search for the stock sale client and number and refine the sales by Approved, Draft, Dispatched and All status tabs. Add a new stock sale by clicking Add Stock Sale
Clicking on the stock sale number will open the stock sale detail page. The details page displays the stock sale information, product line items and forecast financials in the Overview tab, product dispatch history in the Dispatches tab, any product or expense purchase orders raised from the sale in the Related Purchases tab and finally any Notes and Files related to the sale.
At the bottom of the detail page, the functions available depending on the current state (Draft, Approved, Dispatched, All) of the stock sale are displayed:
- Edit - Edit stock sale (Draft only)
- Approve - Approve stock sale (Draft only)
- Complete Sale - Only displays on approved sales where all product lines are available to dispatch. Raises an approved invoice and fully dispatches all products completing the sale in one click.
- Revert to Draft - Revert approved stock sales back to draft to be able to edit.
- Partial Dispatch - Manually select which product lines to dispatch.
- Create Backorder - Only displays when products have been partially dispatched. Allows you to move un-dispatched products to a new, linked, stock sale and invoice only what has been dispatched to date.
- Create Approved Invoice - Raise a full approved invoice for the sale without dispatching any stock.
- Create Draft Invoice - Raise a full draft invoice for the sale without dispatching any stock.
- Delete - Delete stock sale. Will not display once fully or partially dispatched or invoiced.
- Print - Print stock sale
- Credit Note - Raise a client credit note.
- Back to List - Back to the stock sale dashboard.
- Purchase Stock - Raise a stock purchase order for out-of stock products linked to the stock sale.
- Create Related Cost PO - Raise an expense purchase order to track any expenses incurred fulfilling the stock sale (shipping etc).