The WorkGuru Android mobile application is designed to allow staff to easily allocation timesheets, stock usage and notes to projects without access to the full function web browser. The mobile applications are not designed for the detailed project management and reporting, such as scheduling and allocation, purchasing, invoices or actual vs forecast reporting.
The latest WorkGuru Android application is available on the Google Play Store on phones, tablets and compatible Chromebooks. To setup the app, simply search the Play Store for WorkGuru and install the application following your device's prompts.
The mobile application allows users to quickly add actuals to projects.
- Projects- Review project information and manage the following:
- Clients - Access client contact information.
- Timesheets - Review, edit and add timesheets.
- Purchases - Review and receipt approved purchase orders.
- Stock - Look up current stock on hand.
- Calendar - View your schedule if you use the calendar scheduling mode for staff and tasks.