The minimum setup required to use WorkGuru is the following:
- Tasks - at least one labour task at a default rate
- Products - Products will need to added if Stock Control is a requirement.
- Xero Integration - for Tax Rates, Chart of Accounts and Invoicing/Purchasing.
- Document Templates - Brand the default document templates with logos etc.
- Staff - add Staff accounts for access to WorkGuru
The following elements can be added ad-hoc to WorkGuru as it is being used. It is highly recommended that these are configured before hand to minimise data entry and make every function quicker to use.
- Clients - Can add new Clients when creating a Quote or Project
- Assets - Can add new Assets when creating a Quote or Project
- Suppliers - Can add new Suppliers when creating a Purchase Order