Lead activities allow you to track any interaction with the client for the duration of the sales process. It will timestamp and log who called/emailed/visited etc.
To add an activity, click the +Add Activity button. A lead can have as many activities added as required.
Fill out the fields as required. Only the User and Type fields are mandatory.
- User - Staff responsible for activity. If the Staff has lead notifications active, they will receive an email notifying them of the new activity.
- Type - How was/is the client contacted - Email, Phone, Quotation/Visit etc
- DueDate - Schedule the activity. Eg call back by end of the week.
- CompletedDate - Date the activity was actioned and completed.
- Description - What needs to happen during the activity.
- Click Save to log activity against the lead.
If the user has the My Lead Activities widget active on their WorkGuru dashboard, the Assigned lead activities can also will display for easy access and reference. This allows a sales or account manager to easily assign activities for other staff in the sales team to action.
The activity can then be actioned from the lead detail screen using the highlighted icons:
- Complete - Click the check to mark the activity complete
- Edit - Edit the activity.
- Delete - Remove the activity from the lead
Once completed the activity will display the date completed.