Lead activities allow you to track any interaction with the client for the duration of the sales process. It will timestamp and log who called/emailed/visited etc.
To add a lead activity:
- Create a lead following these steps.
- From the lead detail page, click the +Add Activity button.
- Fill out the fields as required:
- User - Staff responsible for activity
- Type - How was/is the client contacted - Email, Phone, Quotation/Visit etc
- DueDate - Schedule the activity. Eg call back by end of the week.
- CompletedDate - Date the activity was actioned and completed.
- Description - What needs to happen during the activity.
- Click Save to log activity against the lead.
- The activity can then be actioned from the lead detail screen using the highlighted icons:
- Complete - Click the check to mark the activity complete
- Edit - Edit the activity.
- Delete - Remove the activity from the lead
- Assigned lead activities will also appear on that user's WorkGuru dashboard for easy access and reference. This allows a sales or account manager to easily assign activities for other staff in the sales team to action.
- Repeat this process to add as many lead activities as required for the duration of the sales cycle.