To add a new lead, go to Sales -> Lead Tracker dashboard and click on the Add a New Lead button or click on the New Lead shortcut from Sales -> New Lead
From the add lead screen, fill out the relevant fields. WorkGuru will prompt if you have missed any required fields.
- Lead Number - Leave blank by default or specify a unique reference
- Name - Identify the lead with a name. Note, this name will also default as the quote and project name.
- Description - Details of the lead
- Owner - WorkGuru user responsible for the lead. Useful for KPI reporting.
- Category - Likelihood of conversion (cold, cool, warm, hot)
- Stage - Where is the lead up to (new lead, discovery meeting, quote submitted, close meeting, awaiting decision)
- Close Probability - Percentage likely to accept the issued quote/proposal by the forecast close date.
- Forecast Close - Estimated date for quote acceptance. Used for pipeline reporting.
- Client - Select the lead client from the dropdown list or Add a New Client if new
- Client Contact - Primary lead contact.
- Budget - Estimate client budget.
Click Save when complete and the new lead is now ready. The lead is now accessible to be updated from the leads dashboard at Sales -> Lead Tracker