Lead notes allow you to track any information relevant to the sales process in one location. Very handy if a sales person has to take over the process mid lead.
To add a lead note:
- Create a lead following these steps.
- From the lead detail page, click the +Add Note button.
- Fill out the fields as required:
- User - Staff responsible for note
- CreationTime - When was the note added.
- NoteText - Note content.
- Click Save to log note against the lead.
- The note can then be actioned from the lead detail screen using the highlighted icons:
- Edit - Edit the activity.
- Delete - Remove the activity from the lead
- Repeat this process to add as many lead notes as required for the duration of the sales cycle.