Leads let you track and record all the activities and correspondence it takes to issue and revise a quote until it is accepted or declined.
To manage or review a lead, click the lead number from the lead dashboard (Sales -> Lead Tracker -> Lead Number) to display the lead details page.
The lead details screen displays all lead information and management tools in the following:
Quick Actions Menu
- Edit Lead - Update the lead category, stage, probability and close date as the sales cycle evolves.
- Add Quote - Create and issue the quote/proposal for the lead. Accepted quotes will create a project with the lead and quote details automatically.
- Mark As Won - Marks the lead as won and prompts to create a project. If a quote has been added to the lead, it will convert the quote to the project.
- Mark As Lost - Marks the lead as lost. Useful for reporting purposes.
Lead Detail Tabs
- Quotes - Displays the quote details if one has been added to the lead.
- Activity - Track lead activities which are any interactions with the client such as emails and phone calls
- Notes - Record time and user stamped notes with lead specific information.
- Email History - Forward or CC emails related to the lead so they are logged in the lead history. The email format is <tennantid>@workguru.email with the lead number in the subject line.
- Quote Email History - If you have emailed any of the quotes managed by the lead directly to the client, these will be logged here.
The lead also provides some administrative actions:
- Copy Lead - Create a new lead using the current one as a template.
- Print - Print the lead using available custom lead document templates.
- Email to Owner - Email the lead owner using the lead email template.