WorkGuru forms also include the ability to display timesheets for a particular project you can use to build signoff or authorisation style forms. The timesheets field type requires more configuration than the other types.
To create and populate a form to display timesheets:
- Create a form using the timesheet field type.
- Create a form template using Microsoft Word. Example of a basic timesheet authorisation form:
- The specific requirement to be able to display the timesheet data correctly on the form output is:
- Ensure that the timesheet fields are added in a table WITH a header. Tables without headers will not display data even if the fields are correct.
- The table needs to have its table properties Alt Text Description contains Timesheets
- Confirm the form and template are correct and use the Select Files button on the form upload the template to the from. Click Save Form.
- On a project with timesheets detail page, select the from with timesheets and click the Fill Form button.
- Complete and Save the form. Note the timesheet field prompts for a date range of the timesheets you want to display.
- The completed form is added to the files tab of the project and the timesheets within the date range selected will then populate the timesheet table in the form template.