If a staff member has submitted their weekly timesheet and then realises they need to update it, they will need to contact someone in the organisation who has access to the WorkGuru timesheet dashboard to unlock it for them for further editing.
- Once a timesheet has been submitted, staff can no longer edit or modify the entries for that timesheet period.
- From the timesheet dashboard, identify the submitted timesheets that need to be reset by using the Submitted tab, date range and the staff in the search field.
- Click on ONE of the staff member's name in the rows displayed.
- Review and click Revert TimeSheet to Draft
- Once reverted, staff can now edit and re-submit their timesheet.