To create a project group to utilise with your quotes and projects:
- Go to the project group dashboards (Projects -> Project Groups) from the WorkGuru menu.
- Click the +Create New Project Group and fill out the following information:
- Name: The name of your Project Group
- Description: Additional information to help identify your Project Groups
- Parent Project Group: You can group project groups hierarchically.
- If you have existing jobs in the WorkGuru that are not allocated to an existing Project Group, they will be listed in a table below. You can select the projects you want to add to the new project group. You can also add a project to the new group from the projects add or edit details page.
- Confirm your new Project Group by clicking Save.